Hey, after a long time we are providing guide for setting up the IP Address 192.168.0.1.1 which is required by several routers. Along with the setup we will be giving Username and Passwords also. 192.168.0.1.1 Admin Login details will be shared in this tutorial. But you must refer to 192.168.l.l for other articles related to all ips which the modems uses. Network settings can be done using it.
How to Setup Up Router Using 192.168.0.1.1 :-
- Open the default browser in your computer i.e Internet Explorer ( IE )
- In the address bar simply type in 192.168.o.1.1
- The window will ask to enter id and pass
- Now, you shall find the default id pass from the list given below
- Click on Login and the settings panel will be opened
- Go to Advanced Settings > Click on connections
- Simply click the Edit button next to PPPOE
- Now enter the username and password provided to you by your Internet Service Provider ( ISP )
- Click OK > Save > Reboot Modem
- Voila ! You are done.
192.168.0.1.1 Router Passwords :-
These passwords for 192.168.o.1.1 and 192.168.o.l.l listed below are for all popular modem brands. Kindly check carefully and follow the above steps.
|Modem Brand||Login IP||Username||Password|
The above list is updated frequently, so keep checking if you dont have your brand mentioned above. We have shared all the details about setting up your router with 192.168.0.1.1. If you face any kind of difficulties do comment below. You can also refer to the homepage of this site for finding several articles on different IP Addresses and solution for all kinds of errors which appears while setting up the modems.