This is a guide on How to Change Wifi Password in Reliance JioFi 2 or Reliance JIO 4G Hotspot Device. All the people who have bought Reliance JioFI 4G can follow the steps and Change the Password and Setup their Reliance JIOFI 2.
Basically, there is a unique username and password for every JioFi Device, which is located below the Battery. But everyone should have their own personal SSID i.e. Reliance Jio 4G Username and Password.
Also Check :- Default Router Passwords
Steps to Change Password in Reliance JIOFI 2 :-
- Firstly, Connect the JioFi Network with the username and password given
- Open default browser and type in the address bar 192.168.1.1 and press enter
- The Jio’s Admin Page will open, Now, click on Login
- Enter :- Administrator for both the fields, username and password
- Now, Select Settings which is there below JIO 4g Logo
- Select Wifi option from left menu
- Just delete the existing SSID Username and Password
- Enter your desired Username and Password for Reliance Jio 4G
- Now, Select a New Security Key also
- Press the Apply and Click OK to confirm the Changes Made.
Also Check :- 192.168 0.1 Wireless Network Settings
With these simple steps and procedure you can easily Setup your Reliance JIO 4G and Change Wifi Password of Reliance JIOFI 2.